1. Create an account on the Library’s Zinio Page using your library card.
a. Click on the Create New Account link in the top right corner of the page.
b. Enter your library card barcode and email address.
c. Enter and confirm a password.
d. You will receive a confirmation email from the Hunterdon County Library RBDigital Gateway.
e. Click on the link in the email to confirm your account.
2. Browse and Checkout a magazine.
3. To view and read your checked out magazines
a. On your computer, click on Start Reading.
b. On your mobile device, download the Zinio app. Sign into the app using the same email ad-dress as on your Library Zinio Account from Step 1 above. The magazines you checked out will display in the Read section of the app.
4. The next time, go directly to the Library’s Zinio Page to browse and checkout a magazine.
- You may checkout as many magazines as you like. There is no limit on the number of issues you can check out at any given time.
- You do not have to return issues you’ve checked out. Simply delete them from your account when you are done.
- All checkouts are done from the Library’s Zinio Page using a web browser.
- The app is used only to read your magazines.
- Zinio Title List
- Additional FAQ’s
- Zinio Support
- Not all magazines offer email alerts for new issues. Check the site regularly for new issues.